Please read this policy carefully. Your use of the Site constitutes your consent to the information collection, use, and disclosure practices described in this policy.
Active Information Collection
In general, when you visit the Site you remain anonymous, but on some pages, you may need to provide Personal Information to register, order products or services, contact us with questions or feedback, enter sweepstakes or online contests, or conduct other online transactions. Examples of the type of Personal Information that you may be asked to provide on the Site include: name, company, occupation, account number, mailing address, email address, phone number, fax number, credit/debit card/procurement card information, username, and passwords. We may request additional information to respond to a specific request from you or to complete a transaction that you request. For example, if you elect to order service or set up an account online, you may be asked to provide additional information will allow us to research your credit and establish your account. We also enable you to submit personally identifiable information about other people.
Passive Information Collection
The Web site may “passively” collect certain kinds of information during your visit, including but not limited to:
We reserve the right to introduce new passive tracking technologies and techniques related to the use of the Site. In general, we do not link your identity with information that we collect passively. However, in any situation where you log in with your username and password, any or all of the information that is passively collected about your activities on the Site may be linked with your identity, and therefore may become Personal Information about you.
The Purposes for Which We Use and Disclose Personal Information
In general, we use Personal Information for billing purposes, to answer your service questions, to provide services, to anticipate and resolve problems with your service, or to create and inform you of products or services that you may find interesting. The following paragraphs provide some examples (but not an exhaustive list) of how we may use or disclose your Personal Information:
- We may use Personal Information to communicate with you, for example, to answer the email and correspondence that you send us, to confirm your order for products or services and to provide you with notices related to the handling of your Personal Information.
- We may use Personal Information to make recommendations for additional products or special offers offered by us or our affiliates, and to provide you with updates on new products that we believe may be of interest to you. If you do not want to receive this information in the future, please contact us at (671)644-4482.
- We may share Personal Information with our consultants or service providers to help us serve you better. We also contract other companies and individuals (collectively “Suppliers”) to perform functions on our behalf, for example, processing credit card payments, handling shipping and returns, sending you communications, and providing you with customer service. Although our contracts with our Suppliers generally require them to keep your Personal Information confidential and only use your Personal Information to the extent necessary to perform their functions, we cannot promise that they will comply with these commitments or be responsible if they fail to do so.
- We may publish your name, address, and phone number in our directories unless you have requested a non-published or non-listed number.
- From time to time, we may share certain Personal Information with select, unaffiliated third parties to enable them to offer products or services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to share your Personal Information with such third parties in the future, please contact us at (671)644-4482 and we will take reasonable measures to avoid such sharing in the future. Please note that these third parties are independent from GTA Teleguam; therefore, you should contact them directly if you have any issues or concerns relating to their use of your information.
- We may disclose Personal Information in response to legal process or when we believe in good faith that the law requires it, for example, in response to a court order, subpoena or a law enforcement agency’s request. We also reserve the right to disclose Personal Information to protect the security of the Web site, to protect ourselves and our affiliated companies against liability, and/or in connection with any sale, assignment, or other transfer of all or a part of our business.
Customization and Aggregate data
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our Site and gather information for product management and development. For example, we may tell our sales and marketing staff that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our Site. This aggregate information may also be shared with our affiliates and independent dealers.
Our Commitment to Data Security
We maintain reasonable physical, electronic, and organizational procedures to protect your Personal Information. When you place orders or access your account information, we usually offer the use of a server that interacts with your computer through the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) of your Internet browser. This encrypts Personal Information you input before it is sent to us and seeks to prevent anyone from reading it as the information travels from your computer to ours. Your browser should indicate when it is on an SSL protected page, and you should check for this indication if you are relying on SSL security to protect your Personal Information. If you are concerned about placing on order online, please feel free to call a customer service representative at (671)644-4482 and place your order via phone.
The GTA Teleguam Web site is not designed to attract children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect information from or market online to children under the age of 13 at the Site.
How You Can Access or Correct Your Information
If the Personal Information you have submitted through the Site is no longer accurate, current, or complete, and you wish to update it, please contact us at (671)644-4482. Alternatively, if you wish to change the information contained in your account profile, you can submit your request through the “Customer Support” link found on the Site’s homepage. We will usually be glad to update your information, but we reserve the right to use Personal Information obtained previously to verify your identity or to administer the warranties associated with products or services you have purchased.
For questions related to updating or changing your account information, please call us at (671)644-4482. You may also contact us using the information below to ask us to remove your Personal Information from our records, electronic or otherwise. However, we will need to maintain certain Personal Information about your product purchases in our records for purposes such as warranty and product information, and may elect to keep additional information as may be required by law or necessary to protect our interests.
Usernames and Passwords
It is your responsibility to safeguard any username or password that you have received in connection with the Site, and to notify us if you ever suspect that the security and confidentiality of such username or password has been compromised in any way. You are solely responsible for any use of the Site via your username and password.
Collection of Personal Information by Third Parties
Sometimes we may offer promotions or specials that are sponsored by or co-sponsored with identified third parties. By virtue of their sponsorship, these third parties may obtain Personal Information that you submit to participate in the promotion or special. We have no control over the third-party sponsor’s use of this information. We will notify you at the time of requesting Personal Information if third-party sponsors will obtain such information, and obtain your prior expressed consent for such disclosures.
Links to Other Sites
The Site may contain links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites. Please review the privacy policies applicable to any of these sites before disclosing your Personal Information on them.
Changes to the Policy
Governing Law; Agreement to Arbitrate
How to Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at (671)644-4482 or mail correspondence to GTA Teleguam, 624 North Marine Corps Drive, Tamuning, Guam 96913.