GTA's Global Connect Calling Card is a simple and affordable way to keep in touch with the office and loved ones when traveling in the US and abroad. Customers can make long distance calls worldwide by using a GTA Global Connect 10 digit authorization code + 4 digit PIN code. All long distance calls placed from customer's Global Connect Calling Card will be billed to their GTA account number. Customers also have the option to use their Global Connect Calling Card anywhere on-island from any touch tone phone and have the calls billed to their GTA account.
GTA's Global Connect Calling Card is also ideal for students and loved ones living away from home. Global Connect account holders can provide their son or daughter with their Global Connect Calling Card number to stay in constant touch.
Business and Residential customers have the option to request for multiple Global Connect Calling Cards. All long distance usage will be itemized by card user to track long distance activity.
It's convenient, secure, and easy to use! Rates vary depending on where you are calling from. Long distance calls placed on-island are billed at GTA's Direct Dial service.
- No monthly fees, billed only when you use the card
- Monthly call detail records
- Local and World-wide Access
- Receive itemized billing statements for multiple accounts
- Affordable long distance rates
- Budget your long distance calls
- Supported by friendly and courteous operators
Customers can now enjoy flat rates per minute. No matter where they're calling to or what time of day, it's the same rate. Plus, there are no hidden costs or monthly fees. GTA offers competitive pricing for both domestic and international locations. See rate chart for more information. Current discount packages do not apply with the exception of customers who are enrolled in the Business Rewards program.
To Place A Call Using Your Global Connect Calling Card
- Enter the access number for the country you are calling from.
- Follow the voice prompt and enter your Global Connect Card number and PIN.
- Enter the number you wish to call.
- Guam 950-5555
- USA 1-800-225-5288
- Philippines 105-11
- Japan 00-539-111
- Hong Kong 800-96-1111
- Korea 00-729-11
- Australia 1-800-881-011
- FSM 288
For customer assistance on island, contact our 24/7 call center at 644-4482.
If you are away from Guam, you may contact our Customer Service hotline at 1-877-424-8448.
Terms & Conditions
- Customer agrees to pay for all charges, taxes, fees, and surcharges incurred while using GTA's Global Connect Card and to comply with the other terms set forth here.
- Customer agrees to safeguard the Global Connect Card number and PIN. Customer is responsible for all charges, whether authorized or unauthorized, as set forth in Section 1 above.
- Global Connect Cards are not transferable. Customers may authorize others to use the card, but the responsibility of payment for the charges incurred remains the account holder.
- Charges for Global Connect Card services vary depending where and how you call, will be rated and charged in accordance with GTA's current Global Connect rates which are subject to change without notice. Calls placed from payphones are subject to a Public Payphone Surcharge.
- Customer's account may be subject to a maximum monthly usage limit.
- If GTA suspects fraudulent, abusive or illegal use of Customer's Global Connect Card, GTA may suspend, restrict, or terminate your card without notice.
- GTA reserves the right to deactivate Customer's Global Connect Card without further notice if your card remains inactive for a period of at least 12 months.
- GTA reserves the right to verify Customer's credit as a condition of activating service. GTA reserves the right to collect a deposit from the Customer. Any such deposit shall be returned upon termination of Service and satisfaction of all outstanding invoices.
- GTA reserves the right to disconnect Service immediately without incurring liability in the following instances: (i) for non-payment of any sum due GTA for more than thirty (30) days after service is rendered; (ii) for violations of this Agreement or applicable law; (iii) where required by reason of any order of a court, public service commission or federal regulatory body; (iv) when necessitated by conditions beyond GTA's reasonable control; (v) where reasonably necessary to prevent harm or interference to GTA's network; (vi) temporarily for routine maintenance; or (vii) for excessive/high usage.
- Global Connect Calling Card will also be subject to disconnection if GTA Account is disconnected due to non-payment.
|Country||From Guam||To Guam|
|U.S. Virgin Islands||$0.10||$0.16|
Note: Calls placed to mobile numbers may vary. Rates subject to change at anytime without prior notice. Effective April 4, 2007.
**Customers enrolled in the Business Rewards program will be billed at $0.05 per minute for all Domestic calls originating on Guam. Business Rewards discounts apply.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are answers to many questions you may have. If your question is not listed, please contact our customer support team by email at ask@GTA.net or by phone at (671) 638-GUTV (4888).
What is the cost of the GTA Global Connect Calling Card?
There is no charge to obtain a GTA Global Connect Calling Card.
How can I get a GTA Global Connect Calling Card?
You may visit o ur Tumon office or MPULSE Store at the Agana Shopping Center and complete the application form.
How do I use the GTA Global Connect Calling Card?
To use your GTA Global Connect Calling Card, you dial the access number from where you are calling. For example, if you are calling from Guam you dial 950-5555. A pocket guide will be provided for additional information or you may also visit our website at www.gta.net.
How do I use the GTA Global Connect Calling Card from a hotel room?
First, you need to get an outside line (usually by dialing "8" or "9"). When you hear a dial tone, simply dial the access number from where you are calling from and follow the voice instructions.
How do I use the GTA Global Connect Calling Card outside the US?
You will receiv e a pocket guide that includes the access numbers for the various countries. If you need assistance, you may also call our Customer Service hotline at 1-877-424-8448 or visit our website at www.gta.net.
What if my GTA Global Connect Calling Card is stolen or lost?
If you are on i sland, you should contact our Customer Care department immediately at 644-4GTA. If you are away from Guam, you may contact our Customer Service hotline at 1-877-424-8448.
Do the rates vary for using my GTA Global Connect Calling on-island and when traveling abroad?
Yes. If you are calling from Guam, you should dial the local access number 950-5555. Rates for calls made in International countries may vary. Please contact Customer Service or visit our website at www.gta.net for a listing of our Global Connect rates.
What if I have problems using my GTA Global Connect Calling Card?
Our GTA Call Ce nter Operators are ready to assist you. From Guam, dial 644-4GTA or when calling abroad, dial our toll-free Customer Service hotline at 1-877-424-8448.
Can I change my Global Connect PIN?
No, all Global Connect card numbers and PINs are preassigned and cannot be customized or modified.
For more information, please contact the GTA Business Sales team at (671) 644-1000 or email to businesssales(gta)gta.net. You may also fill out our online contact form.