Private Line Service
A Digital Signal 3 (DS3) is a digital signal level 3 T-carrier. It may also be referred to as a T3 line. The data rate for this type of signal is 44.736 Mbps, services may be offered with either preferred C-Bit or M13 framing.
155M, 155 Mbit/s services are possible using SDH, VC-4 payloads with either STM-1 or OC3 interfaces at the customer endpoints. STM1o interfaces can be provided by GTA for access with either 1+1 or 0x1 protections in place.
Metro Ethernet (Metro-E) Transmission Service delivers “native” Ethernet connectivity – otherwise constrained to a LAN – across the Wide Area Network (WAN). Metro-E removes the bottle-neck normally associated with traditional routed circuits (such as T1), providing full wire-speed, secure Ethernet between multiple locations using one of the following interfaces:
- 5 Megabits-per-second
- 100 Mbps (Fast Ethernet)
- 1000 Mbps (Gigabit Ethernet)
GTA can now help you reach multiple business locations via fiber or copper facilities. Metro Ethernet is a practical, cost-effective solution for extending your Local and Wide Area Network as well as transporting voice and data services. Enable and manage your own applications, across the island and beyond, just like you manage the network in your office.
When your business relies on data or the Internet to deliver intensive applications, Ethernet is the preferred networking solution. It is:
- Easy to Use: As the industry standard for connecting computers to other computers on a Local Area Network or to connect Local Area Networks to each other, Ethernet is a simple, plug-and-play solution that can be easily managed.
- Cost Effective: Ethernet is less expensive than older, alternative network technologies such as Frame Relay or Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) and there is no need to invest in equipment that converts packets of information throughout the network.
- Flexible: Ethernet enables businesses to add or "scale" bandwidth on demand.
Features & Benefits
- Save your business money by providing more bandwidth at a lower cost per megabit
- Simplify network management because Ethernet is easy to install, upgrade, and maintain
- Increase your productivity with the capability of transferring large data files on a single network
- Select connectivity, depending on access type, options start from 5 Mbps.
- Achieve support for standard IEEE 802.3-compliant LAN protocol interfaces: 10BaseT, 100BaseTX, and 1000BaseSX/LX
- Rely on 24x7 monitoring and customer care support
- Reduce costs with Customer Premise Equipment (CPE) supplied and managed by GTA, with demarcation point on CPE
- Obtain strong Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
Combine your Data Services with other GTA services and save even more!
Colocation equipment is leased on a full rack, half rack or quarter rack basis. At a full rack basis, colocation racks are 19 inches wide x 7 feet high with a single 120VAC at 60Hz. Both AC and DC power are available.
- State of the art, carrier class, hardened, secured back-up facility for customer servers.
- Physical location for customer back-up servers.
- 24/7/365 monitoring via our Network Operations Center (NOC).
- 100% power backup.
- Remote IT Hands & Feet Support
- Management of customer’s physical services (alarms/connectivity).
- A GTA managed secured environment.
- Ethernet over MPLS Layer 2 service Internet access
- Connectivity options over our Metro-E MPLS IP Network:
- Point to Point Service
International Private Line Service
Provides digital, end-to-end connections between Guam and U.S. and non-U.S. locations. This high quality service reduces bottlenecks associated with publicly switch networks. You can choose several high capacity bandwidth options for your private network. Service will be on an individual case basis.
For more information, please contact the GTA Business Sales team at (671) 644-1000 or email to businesssales(gta)gta.net. You may also fill out our online contact form.
By entering your email address and submitting this form, you agree to receiving information, offers and promotions regarding GTA products and services.