You can have it all with GTA Wireless services! As the leading wireless provider on Guam, we offer you:
- Best selection of cell phones, which includes exclusive cell phones found nowhere else
- Variety of affordable plans that are full of features and fit your needs
- Reliable wireless network that gives you the best coverage at home or while traveling
Prepaid Wireless Lifeline
GTA offers wireless customers the Lifeline Assistance Program, a government assistance program that is designed to benefit residential subscribers who are currently receiving aid through one or more public assistance programs:
- Lifeline is a non-transferable benefit and the subscriber may not transfer his or her benefit to any other person.
- This program is limited to one discount per household. A household is defined, for purposes of the Lifeline program, as any individual or group of individuals who live together at the same address and share income and expenses.
- Violation of the one-per-household limitation constitutes a violation of the Federal Communications Commission’s (or FCC) rules and will result in the subscriber's de-enrollment from the program.
- A household is not permitted to receive Lifeline benefits from multiple providers.
Eligible Lifeline Programs:
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance or Section 8
- Food Stamps
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- National School Lunch (NSL) FREE Program
- Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF)
- Total household income at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines(FPG)
|Prepaid Wireless Lifeline Assistance Program|
|Free Minutes||60 Anytime Minutes|
|Additional Minutes||Pay-As-You-Go Cards available in $5, $10, $20 & $50|
|Additional Features included: Voice Mail, Caller ID, Conference Calling, & Call Waiting|